Monday 25 January 2010

Results from Questionnaire



Finally I have got all the results back from the questionnaire I made a few months ago. I had aimed to get these done quicker but due to weather conditions and
unforeseen events I haven't had sufficient time to properly analyse the results. I handed it out to family members, other sixth formers, teachers and work colleagues. Not everyone filled them in but I feel most people helped me out and filled it out.I have looked at the results and from the most important questions I have made graphs to portray the results in the easiest fashion. Below is just one of the many Questionnaires.



Every questionnaire I got back had different opinions and here are the graphs to show some of the results:




From the results I can gather many things. We must make sure that the length is between 1 - 2 minutes for a couple of reasons. Firstly we must keep in this time scale as teaser trailers are usually this length and for ours to be as professional as possible we should keep it in the appropriate time limit. Secondly the majority of people who answered the questionnaire felt that this was their ideal time of a teaser trailer. I also think this would be a good time and that's what were going to do.

When we look at more of the results I also found out that most of the people who did it, like to see action scenes the most in a teaser trailer. Therefore we need to make sure that our sequence of fast shots and the montage is packed full of quick intensified shots, scaring the audience and keeping them on the edge of their seats wanting more. If we do this I believe that our standard of trailer will be very high, looking as professional as possible.

Finally most people saw their trailers on the internet and if we were going to make our film properly we would have to ideally target the 'Youtube' generation and entice them with release of snippets of trailers. By conducting this questionnaire we can conclude that we have to include many professional aspects to make it work properly. If we can do this our trailer will be very good and be something to remember.

No comments: